Saturday, October 9, 2010

LOVE QUOTES


Best relationship? It's when you both know you're 
in love with each other yet you stay friends.


You don't love someone because they're perfect 
you love them in spite of the fact that they're not.

HisHug.jpg his hug..!! =)..!! image by medcwet


when you're still smiling about something 

that happened six months ago,
you know there's got to be MORE.


those nights when you just can't seem
to fall asleep - it's because you're
awake in somebody else's dreams.


Here's to you, hoping that someday, you'll realize that I really did care.


And no other guy in the world ever made me feel like my hearts on fire




Maybe you're just scared because for once, someone actually wants to be with you.


FreeHugs.jpg Free Hugs image chelalovesbannas


The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart.


Hug.gif hugs image leftyarm


If a girl can put up with you through your worst days, then it's kind of obvious that you shouldn't let her go.


hgfgfgfgf.jpg Love image by irinaloveangel


Fine, I'll admit it: I think of you every second of everyday. You're my favorite subject to talk about. When I hug you I wish I was allowed to never let you go. Most of my dreams have you in them. I always get excited when I get to see you again. So yeah, I guess you can say that I've completely and totally fallen for you. Does that make you happy? 


aw.jpg love image jeniferqm


I could kiss a million guys and it still wouldn't mean as much as holding your hand.


photography1751.jpg Love image emo_rawr_5038


Chances are I'll never get a moment like this again, so here's everything I ever wanted to tell you. No one has ever gotten me like you; I've never found anyone who makes me laugh like you. You're the one person who I can honestly see myself happy with; the definition of love to me is you.

vintagephotography1.jpg Vintage Photography image by findstuff22

I love what you are, and what you do and how you try. I've seen your kindness and your strength that carries you through. I've seen the best of you. I've seen the worst of you. And I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. And I love you.


Holding_hands_by_homarte-1.jpg Lovely image MrHenryVanity


When your thoughts revolve around him & he's the one you feel the happiest with.. there's just that something about him you don’t see in other guys.. And when you're not with Him, the only place you want to be is in his arms


Love-10.jpg LOVE SWEET LOVE image kid_55


Love isn't perfect. It isn't a fairytale or a storybook. & it doesn't always come easy. Love is overcoming obstacles, facing challenges, fighting to be together, holding on & never letting go. It is a short word, easy to spell, difficult to define, & impossible to live without. Love is work, but most of all, Love is realizing that every hour, every minute, & every second was worth it because you did it together


Fullscreencapture101200240445PM.jpg LOVE image serkankoc06


Guess nobody ever really does mean to fall in love. But it happens, and love brands itself on your brain.  It's like a new street appearing overnight in the city you've lived in your whole life. The street is one way you can't turn around and get off itand it curves up ahead so that you can only see far enough to know that you're heading into the unknown.


Fullscreencapture913200273559PM.jpg LOVE image serkankoc06


Do you ever just sit & wonder why he chose you?
Do you ever stop & think that it was just too good to be true?
Does it ever seem like you..re afraid to lose him,
Because without him your whole life will be ruin.



huh.jpg Love image sexydolly33


there are some people in life that
make you laugh a little louder,
smile a little brighter and live a little better.





  • yyfall 






  • The feelings that I have for you, I can't
    explain. I swear, you're everything I need,
    and that won't change.



    emo-love.jpg Love Example1 image anilkhodbhaya


    and i'd tell you everything about him
    but you might just fall in love with him too



    love-16-1.jpg love-16 image norkyo


    and what she wants is pretty simple,
    just a sticky note in her locker saying
    i love you. or a daisy he found the morning
    stuck to her books. because it's the little
    things that mean the most.



    _02.jpg LOVE SKY image AndyMoka


    i love you
    thats my secret.
    no heart drawings.
    no poems or hidden messages.
    plain and simple, from the heart.
    i love you



    love-4-1.gif love quote image DUCKYXDONUT


    For the first time in my life, I feel like I'm doing something right because when I look at him, it's there. In everything he does to me, it's there. I don't know what it is, but I know that it is there, & it's never going to leave.


    20081021_gangster-sad-love-poems1.gif love image EricaDawnn

    2 comments:

    1. OMG i like ur BLOG !!!!
      he's soooo sweet !!! <3

      ReplyDelete
    2. so nice..... i've been speechless becuase of reading it and realizing that this is really beautiful

      ReplyDelete