Saturday, October 9, 2010

LIVE LAUGH LOVE





She breathes him in like oxygen.



While you were sleeping.
I figured out everything.
I was constructed for you.
And you were molded for me.
Now I feel your name,
Coursing through my veins.
You shine so bright, it's insane.
You put the sun to shame.
<3 Spill Canvas







Little girl, don't be so blue.
I know what you're going through.
Don't let it beat you up.
Hitting walls and getting scars,
Only makes you who you are.
Only makes you who you are.
No matter how much your heart is aching,
There is beauty in the breaking.
<3 Lindsey Haun



I'm gonna smile more than I should.
And laugh more than I knew I could.
And when they ask me why,
I'll tell them I don't wanna die dead.


Untouchable, burning brighter than the sun.
And when you're close, I feel like coming undone.
<3 Luna Halo 



Everyday for the rest of my life I will 
search 
for moments full of you

<3 Saves The Day



Never forget what people say when they're mad. That's when the truth comes out.

Sleeping is giving in, no matter what the time is.
Sleeping is giving in, so lift those heavy eyelids.
People say that you'll die faster than without water.
But we know it's just a lie; scare yous on, scare your daughter.
People say that your dreams are the only things that save ya.
Come on, baby, in our dreams we can live on misbehavior.
<3 Arcade Fire


So now their eyes are on us,
Making sure we don't fall in love.
See it's funny 'cause now we're there.
Now we're there.
<3  Breathe Carolina



No comments:

Post a Comment